New announced from Insight Editions, the third in the "Secrets of..." reference series. Links below to the new book as well as the others in the series, check out the description provided by the publisher:
Learn about the Star Wars underworld in this thrilling, fully illustrated children’s book detailing the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunters, from Boba Fett to Cad Bane!
Join wily pirate Hondo Ohnaka to learn about the galaxy’s shadowy underworld in Star Wars: The Secrets of the Bounty Hunters. Young fans will uncover fascinating stories about the most infamous denizens of scum and villainy, all accompanied by incredible artwork and interactive features, such as pop-ups, booklets, and lift-the-flap inserts.
• LEARN ABOUT THE STAR WARS UNDERWORLD: In this in-universe book, Ohnaka recounts fascinating tales about the galaxy’s most famed bounty hunters. Hondo also delves into the wider world of bounty hunters, sharing all he knows about notorious starships, dangerous underworld tech, and more.
• ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Spanning films, television shows, books, comics, and video games, Star Wars: The Secrets of the Bounty Hunters highlights the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunters—including Boba Fett, Din Djarin, Fennec Shand, IG-11, Zam Wesell, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Bossk, Dengar, and more.
• DISCOVER EXCITING INTERACTIVE FEATURES: Pop-ups, booklets, and lift-the-flap inserts will thrill young fans, making for an engaging experience while delving into stories about the galaxy’s bounty hunters.
• AMAZING ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATIONS: Star Wars: The Secrets of the Bounty Hunters contains beautiful illustrations that will enthrall child and adult readers alike. Complete with a frameable 11 x 17 poster of the cover art, this book is the ideal gift for any Star Wars fan.
• GROW YOUR STAR WARS LIBRARY: Thrilling and comprehensive, Star Wars: The Secrets of the Bounty Hunters is a must-have addition to Insight Editions’ line of Star Wars titles, including Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith.